Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Marldon, Devon, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 4.1930
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of a stone stile near Marldon, South Devon taken in April 1930.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213184
- Accession number: F213184
- Item caption: "Old Stone Stile near Marldon S. Devon april 1930"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213184
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury