Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: All Saints' Church, Woolstone, Berkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 1.8.1910
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of the lead font at "All Saints' Church", Woolstone, Berkshire, taken on 1st August 1910.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213179
- Accession number: F213179
- Item caption: "Lead Font No. 11. A. Lead Font Woolstone Berkshire aug. 1. 1910"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213179
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury