Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: St. Michael's Church, Warfield, Berkshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 27.3.1910
- Description: Black and white glass plate negative of the west window in the tower of "St. Michael's Church " in Warfield, Berkshire, taken on 27th April 1910.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213177
- Accession number: F213177
- Item caption: "west window in tower of Warfield Church Berkshire taken april 27th 1910"
- Dimensions: 110 x 85 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213177
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury