Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Cattell's Mill, Willingham, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 11.4.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of Cattell's Mill, a smock mill in Willingham, Cambridgeshire, showing 3/4 rear view, taken on 17th April 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537595
- Accession number: 537595
- Item caption: "WILLINGHAM. 3/4 rear CATTELL'S MILL CAMBS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537595
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury