Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 19.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire, taken on 19th August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537590
- Accession number: 537590
- Item caption: "WHITTLESEY EAST (N) Cambs."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537590
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury