Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stapleford, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, H. E. S., Mr.
- Date: 11.8.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Stapleford, Cambridgeshire, taken on 11th August 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537557
- Accession number: 537557
- Item caption: "STAPLEFORD, CAMBS. PHOTO BY H. E. S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537557
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury