Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Shrubland House, Soham, Green Hills, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, H. E. S., Mr.
- Date: 15.9.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock base with thatched roof at Shrubland House in Soham, Cambridgeshire, taken on 15th September 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537552
- Accession number: 537552
- Item caption: "SOHAM, SHRUBLAND H.SE. CAMBS.PHOTO BY H. E. S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 60 x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537552
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury