Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Heage, Derbyshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 13.9.1946
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Heage, Derbyshire, showing the mill and the mill house, taken on 13th September 1946.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537642
- Accession number: 537642
- Item caption: "HEAGE Mill and Mill House Derby."
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537642
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury