Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ashover, Derbyshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 25.7.1942
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Ashover, Derbyshire, showing side view, taken on 25th July 1942.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537633
- Accession number: 537633
- Item caption: "ASHOVER. Side. DERBY."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537633
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury