Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 29.5.1950
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, showing details of cap and fanstage, taken on 29th May 1950.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537473
- Accession number: 537473
- Item caption: "FULBOURN, Detail of cap and fanstage, Cambs."
- Dimensions: 55 x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537473
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury