Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Whittlesey Dike, Benwick, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 18.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base of a smock mill on Whittlesey Dike near Benwick, Cambridgeshire, taken on 18th August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537421
- Accession number: 537421
- Item caption: "BENWICK ( Nr.) Whittlesey Dike. Base."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.537421
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury