Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Toremansmolen, Arendonk, Antwerp, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 2.2.1945
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Arendonck, or Arendonk, in Antwerp in Flemish Belgium, known as 'Toremansmolen', showing a side view with four people in the foreground, taken on 2nd February 1945.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.F217511
- Accession number: F217511
- Item caption: "ARENDONCK Belgium"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.F217511
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury