Handling Special Collections material
- Special Collections material can only be accessed in our reading room and is not available for borrowing.
- Any bags or cases must be left in the entrance lobby.
- If you need to take notes, please use pencil, not biro or ink.
- Take great care when handling books. Ask the staff for assistance if you find any unopened pages. Please be especially careful with folded plates or maps.
- You will be supplied with a cushion to support a heavy volume. Otherwise, please place the book flat on the table and do not leave books open when not in use.
Please read and abide by the Library regulations.