Search/browse all collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Muggeridge Collections(1503)
- Mound mill(17)
- Buildings--Repair and reconstruction(11)
- Renovation (Architecture)(11)
- Restoration and conservation(11)
- Post mill(10)
- Thatched roofs(5)
- Thatched buildings--England--Somerset(4)
- Grondzeiler (3)
- Marsh mill(3)
- Smock mill(2)
- Thatched buildings--England--Suffolk(2)
- Water Mills(2)
- Bergmolen (1)
- Thatched roof(1)
- black and white print(1544)
- image unavailable
Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower windmill in Halnaker near Chichester, West Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front with just two sweeps or sails, including Derek Muggeridge, son of the photographer, on the right, taken on 19th February 1956.
Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Stone Cross near Eastbourne, East Sussex, known as 'Stone Cross Mill', previously known as 'Blackness Mill' and 'the White Mill', showing a front view, taken on 19th June 1932.