Search/browse all collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Muggeridge Collections(1211)
- Smock mill(22)
- Buildings--Repair and reconstruction(10)
- Models and modelmaking(10)
- Renovation (Architecture)(10)
- Restoration and conservation(10)
- Tower mill(10)
- Architectural models(6)
- Flags--Great Britain(3)
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936--Jubilee, 1935.(3)
- Carts and wagons--England(1)
- Horse-drawn vehicles(1)
- Marsh mill(1)
- Prams (Baby carriages)(1)
- Pump mill(1)
- Thatched buildings--England--Suffolk(1)
- Thatched roofs(1)
- black and white print(1229)
Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse, known as 'Hogg Hill Mill' in Icklesham, East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front, in a state of disrepair with broken sweeps or sails, including the mill house and Derek, son of the photographer in the foreground, taken on 14th August 1949.
Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse known as 'Oldlands Mill' in Ditchling, East Sussex, showing a detail view of the bottom half of the exterior from the side, surrounded by scaffolding during renovation work, taken on 21st September 1935.
Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse, known as 'New Mill' or 'Barringer's Mill', in Henfield, near Horsham West Sussex, showing a ~ detail view from the front of the lower buck, in a state of disrepair, including Derek, son of the photographer in the foreground, taken on 20th August 1950.