All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Stone Cross Windmill, Stone Cross, Eastbourne, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 27.5.1934
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a the top of a ruined windmill, formerly in Watt's Lane Eastbourne, East Sussex, known as 'Black Mill', 'Rectory Mill' or 'Parsonage Mill', including Miller, Mr. Henry Dallaway with a dog in the foreground, and 'Stone Cross Mill' in the background, taken on 27th May 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540627
Stone Cross, Eastbourne
Stone Cross Windmill
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: 540627
- Item caption: "STONECROSS. SMOCK TOP CAP OF BLACK MILL (ALSO KNOWN AS RECTORY MILL - AND PARSONGAGE MILL) IN WATT'S LANE, EASTBOURNE. MILLER (HENRY DALLAWAY) SX."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540627
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury