All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: The Elms, Plaistow, Billingshurst, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 3.3.1935
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill grinding stone in the grounds of a house known as 'The Elms', then owned by Mrs. Elliott, in Plaistow near Billingshurst, West Sussex, taken on 3rd March 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540558
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: 540558
- Item caption: "PLAISTOW. GRINDING-STONE SUSSEX. (IN GROUNDS OF MRS. ELLIOTT, "THE ELMS.")"
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540558
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury