All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Chailey, Lewes, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 22.3.1936
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill in Chailey, near Lewes East Sussex, showing a ~ view from the front with no sails, surrounded by scaffolding during renovation, taken on 22nd March 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540294
- Subject keyword:
Restoration and conservation
Buildings--Repair and reconstruction
- Accession number: 540294
- Item caption: "CHAILEY. RENOVATIONS. SUSSEX."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540294
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury