All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Lenham Heath, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 5.8.1934
- Brief description: Glass plate negative of a roundhouse at Lenham Heath, Kent, taken on 5th August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186352
- Subject keyword: Roundhouse
- Accession number: F186352
- Item caption: "LENHAM HEATH. KENT. 5.8.34"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186352
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury