All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Ramsey, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 29.9.1936
- Brief description: Glass plate negative of the roundhouse of a post mill at Ramsey, Essex, taken on 29th September 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186293
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F186293
- Item caption: "R'HSE. RAMSEY. ESSEX. SEP. 1936"
- Material type: glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-WBM-PLT.F186293
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury