All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Woolpit, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 30.7.1939
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse in Woolpit, Suffolk, showing a detail of the fan gear, taken on 30th July 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539992
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: 539992
- Item caption: "WOOLPIT. Fangear. Obl. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539992
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury