All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Alefkandra, Mykonos, Cyclades, Greece
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 6.5.1973
- Brief description: Colour transparency of the miller of a working tower mill at Alefkandra, Mykonos loading a customer, taken on 6th May 1973.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183191
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F183191
- Item caption: "MYKONOS. ALEFKANDRA. MILLER NIKOLAS ZOUGANNELIS LOADS A CUSTOMER. 6 MAY 1973."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183191
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury