All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Limnes, Lasithi, Crete, Greece
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald, Mr.
- Date: 14.5.1982
- Brief description: Colour transparency taken on 14th May 1982 of a lava mill stone of a tower mill near Limnes, Lasithi, Crete; the uppermost of a row of 6 fixed mills towards Agios Niklaos.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F212898
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F212898
- Item caption: "LIMNES CRETE. LAVA STONE, 58" DIAM., RUINED FIXED MILL-UPPERMOST IN A ROW OF 6, NEAREST AGIOS NIKOLAOS 14 MAY 82."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F212898
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury