All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Farnham Bridge, Tilford, Farnham, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 11.10.1905
- Brief description: Black and white glass plate negative of a stone bridge in Tilford, Surrey, known locally as 'Farnham bridge', taken on 11th October 1905.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213337
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F213337
- Item caption: "Old Bridge locally known as "Farnham Bridge", Tilford. Surrey Taken. Oct. 11th.. 1905"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213337
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury