All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: St James Church, The Spinning Walk, Shere, Guildford, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 7.3.1906
- Brief description: Black and white glass plate negative of the font at "St. James" Church, Shere, near Guildford, taken on 7th March 1906.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213326
St James Church, The Spinning Walk
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F213326
- Item caption: "Font Shere Surrey date about 1150-1200 Taken March 7th 1906"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213326
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury