All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: St. Augustine church, Brookland, Romney Marsh, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, William Burrell, Mr., 1884-1978
- Date: 20.6.1906
- Brief description: Black and white glass plate negative of a 12th century lead font in "St Augustine" church, Brookland, Kent, taken on 20th June 1906.
- Identifier: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213215
Brookland, Romney Marsh
St. Augustine church
- Subject keyword:
Astrology and architecture
- Accession number: F213215
- Item caption: "Lead Font. No. 5. A. Lead Font Brookland Kent Taken June 20th 1906"
- Dimensions: 85 x 110 mm
- Material type: black and white glass plate negative
- Identity code: UKC-CHR-MUG-BW.F213215
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury