All collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Event: Eilhausen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Creator: Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 22.6.1945
- Brief description: Black and white negative and print made from it, of a post mill in Eilhausen, Germany, taken on 22nd June 1945.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-GER.F189313
- Subject keyword:
- Accession number: F189313
- Item caption: "Eilhausen, Germany..3/4 Rear..Panchromosa Microgran Lens Hood"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm (Negative)
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-GER.F189313
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent, Canterbury