RefWorks is a web-based reference management tool that is fully supported by the University. It's free while you're at Kent and when you leave you can set up an alumni account. We use legacy RefWorks at Kent.
If you already have an account, log into RefWorks:
- go to 'My Institution's Credentials (Shibboleth)'
- choose University of Kent
- log in with your Kent IT username and password.
- Get a RefWorks account
- RefWorks Write-N-Cite: installing and logging in (YouTube)
- Add references:
- Organise imported references into folders (YouTube)
- Manage folders in RefWorks (YouTube)
- Edit, delete and restore references (YouTube)
- Make your own notes (YouTube)
- Add referencing styles (YouTube)
- Insert citations and create bibliographies using Write-N-Cite (YouTube)
- Use One Line/Cite View to write research papers (YouTube) - works with any word processor, not just Microsoft Word
- Back up your RefWorks account (YouTube)
- Even more videos from ProQuest's Legacy RefWorks YouTube channel
- Legacy RefWorks help guides
- Get help with reference management (online form)