Templeman Library DVD and Video Collection
Our DVDs and videos cover a variety of subjects, especially performing arts, films, drama and comedy.
Finding DVDs and videos
LibrarySearch will show where a DVD or video is held:
- Video collection DVDs: Templeman Library, Ground Floor, Block B (to the right of the Library Café)
- Video/DVD Store: request this using the Place Reservation button in LibrarySearch
more about reservations
We charge fines for lost or overdue items.
You should only borrow DVDs and videos for educational use, under the terms of the ERA licence.
- are 3 day Loans
- you can take them out of the Library
- please check that the disc is in the case before you borrow it
- academic staff and authorised students may be able to borrow confined DVDs for one week for teaching purposes. Please ask at the IT & Library Support Desk.
- are 4 Hour Loans
- must be used in the Library
- academic staff and authorised students may be able to take them out of the Library for one week for teaching purposes. Please ask at the IT & Library Support Desk.
Watching DVDs and videos in the Library
- Individual DVD workstations, Block B, Ground Floor - please talk to IT & Library Support Desk staff if you have any problems
- Group study rooms
- In person: visit IT & Library Support, Block C, Floor 1
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01227 82 4999