What is LibrarySearch?
With LibrarySearch you can:
- search the University's print and digital collections in a single search
- see what's available at each campus
- go straight to digital full text content where available
- access your library account to manage your loans
What can I find with LibrarySearch?
LibrarySearch includes books and e-books, journals, articles, DVDs and other multimedia resources, theses, and many thousands of full-text e-resources and references.
You can 'Search everything', or limit your search to a specific catalogue or collection, for example:
- items held at Canterbury and Tonbridge, the Universities at Medway, or Canterbury Cathedral Library
- items included in the Kent Academic Repository, Special Collections, or the British Cartoon Archive
- full-text electronic resources
Signing in allows you to get the full benefits of personalised services and to keep what you’re working on beyond your session. You can:
- manage your library account - your loans, fines, and item requests
- save favourites, searches and preferences so you can reuse them in future sessions
- find even more digital resources
Make sure you log out again at the end of your session.