Reserve books and other items
Use the Place Reservation button in LibrarySearch to get hold of an item:
- that's on loan
- from the Store or Reserve Collection
- from the Drill Hall Library or Tonbridge Centre Library
- from Special Collections and Archives, Canterbury Cathedral Library or Rochester Cathedral Library.
We'll email you when you can collect or view your item.
Where to pick up your item
When you reserve a 3 day loan or a 7 day loan, you can set which library you want to collect it from - Templeman, Tonbridge Centre, or Drill Hall.
The Reservations Pick-up point in the Templeman Library is on the Ground Floor, Block D.
For some items, you need to go elsewhere:
- document delivery: the IT & Library Support Desk
- theses: the IT & Library Support Desk
- Special Collections and Archives: the Special Collections and Archives reading room on Floor 1, Block A
- Canterbury or Rochester Cathedral items: you need to visit the relevant cathedral.