What we do
We're here to advise you on literature searching, referencing, using LibrarySearch and digital resources, Open Access, and research data management. We offer training sessions and individual consultations.
We also look after library resources and curate subject library resource guides that highlight the best resources for your subject.
Contacting your librarian
Students, general queries and during evenings and weekends
Please email email@example.com and give as much detail of your query as you can.
Staff will respond quickly and make sure your query is passed to the right person.
Chat to a librarian: our librarians offer weekly drop-in sessions in Microsoft Teams, so join them if you want advice about using library resources for assignments or research.
Staff and research postgraduates
If you have an in-depth query, contact your librarian directly.
Architecture and Planning
Medieval and Early Modern Studies
Anthropology and Conservation
Politics and International Relations
European Culture and Languages
English and World Languages
Kent Business School
Medicine and Health Sciences
Academic library reps
Library reps are academic staff who act as the main liaison point between the schools or faculties and the Library. More about their roles and responsibilities.
- School of Arts - Dr Freya Vass
- Architecture - Dr Manolo Guerci
- English - Dr Jenny DiPlacidi
- History - Dr Steven Taylor
- CEWL - Trisha Spencer
- SECLProf Axel Stähler
Sciences faculty rep - Dr Carlos Perez Delgado
- SMSAS - Dr Peng Liu
- Computing - Dr Carlos Perez Delgado
- SEDA - Luma Tabbaa
- SPS - Dr Ewan Clark
- Biosciences - Dr Jose Ortega-Roldan
- Medway School of Pharmacy - Dr Sukvinder Bhamra
- Medway School of Sports and Exercise Science - Kyra De Coninck
Social Sciences faculty rep - Dr Jonathan Mair
- Anthropology & Conservation – Dr Jonathan Mair
- Economics – Dr Ilhan Guner
- Kent Business School – Arvind Lall
- Medway: Kent Business School - Krystin Zigan
- Kent Law School – Amanda Holy
- Politics & International Relations – Dr Gareth Mott
- Psychology - Dr Janet Briggs
- SSPSSR – Jeremy Kendall
- Medway: Social Sciences and Criminal Justice Studies - Dr Thomas Akoensi
- Medway: Social Work - Eleni Skoura-Kirk
- Tizard - Dr Paraskevi Triantafyllopoulou (Vivi)
- Brussels School of International Studies - Tania Durt
- Centre for Higher and Degree Apprenticeships - Dr Kirsti Taylor and Dr Parminder Sandhu
- Centre for Professional Practice - Clair Sanderson
- Unit for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching - Julia Hope