VALUE programme (Stage 1 students)
What is VALUE?
The VALUE programme is a partnership initiative between participating academic schools (at both the Canterbury and Medway campuses) and the Student Learning Advisory Service (SLAS) in the Unit for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (UELT). The aim of the programme is to support students during the transition from stage 1 to stage 2.
The VALUE programme offers:
- extra exam preparation sessions for core modules
- general revision and exam skills training
- practical and emotional support at a potentially stressful time
- European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL Extra)
Short presentations about VALUE:
Particpating schools in 2018-2019:
- Anthropology and Conservation
- Computing (Canterbury only)
- SSPSSR (Medway only)