International Client Consultation Competition (ICCC) 2017
Wednesday 19 April - Saturday 22 April 2017
Welcome to the Brown Mosten International Client Consultation Competition (ICCC) hosted this year by Kent Law School at The University of Kent. Kent is proud to host this prestigious event and we look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful parkland campus location in Canterbury.
Joining instructions & contact details
- Updated schedule of interviews for Friday 21st April
- Guided tours of Canterbury Cathedral on Friday 21st April, at 10.30am or 2.30pm (£5 for adults, £4 for students with a valid student card). Please email email@example.com or let Johanne Thompson know as soon as possible if you would like to go.
- Dedicated ICCC 2017 mobile helpline (manned from Wednesday 12 April) for emergencies or problems: 07809 904392
- Please now only use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address for all enquiries and correspondence about the competition - thank you!
- Places to eat and drink on campus: opening times for Kent café outlets are available here
- Please ensure you submit your menu choices for the for social events on Thursday 20 April and Saturday 22 April to email@example.com by Friday 31 March (select the 'Competition' tab and see the ‘Schedule of events’ for links to the all the menus)
- Deadline for booking accommodation on campus has been extended to Friday 7 April 2017 (with ten rooms available)
- The 2017 Consultation Memos are now available on the Brown Mosten website