The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
IT Training courses for staff
Training courses are tutor-led and available to University staff. A selection of courses runs each term; view our complete list of IT training and services.
Please note: participants do not have to be registered ECDL candidates to attend ECDL courses, however they must have the necessary pre-course skills where applicable.
ECDL Modules 2 and 7 are now provided on a self-study basis via the Mosaic online learning package.
ITQ Level 1 participants will receive detailed course timetables.
Looking for Dreamweaver training?
The Web Support team is currently providing Dreamweaver training, please therefore direct any web training enquiries to Web Support. More about services for web authors and a list of forthcoming workshops hosted by Web Support.
- ECDL Module 5: Database Software
- ECDL Module 6: Presentation Software
- Intermediate Excel
- ECDL Module 3: Word Processing Software
- ECDL Module 4: Spreadsheet Software
- Intermediate Word
- ITQ Level 1 Summer refresher: Word Processing (single session)
- ITQ Level 1 Summer refresher: Web and Email (single session)
- ITQ Level 1 Summer refresher: Spreadsheets (single session)