Pay for printing and photocopying
Buy print credits
You need to buy print credits to pay for printing and photocopying. You can print before you pay, and top up your print account when you're near your £2 overdraft limit (up to 40 sides A4 black and white).
- Buy print credits online
- Check your balance
- Use a print credit machine on campus:
- minimum charge is 10p.
- machines take £1 coins (some accept £2) and notes; they don’t give change.
- Canterbury: in the Templeman Library or Oaks Study Hub.
- Medway: in the Drill Hall Library or the Medway building student finance office.
Use them or lose them before you leave Kent: print credit refunds may be granted, but you have to apply in person in the Templeman Library.
Costs per side
For printing or photocopying:
- A4 = 5p (5 credits)
- A3 = 10p (10 credits)
- Colour A4 = 20p (20 credits)
- Colour A3 = 40p (40 credits)
Some academic schools provide an allocation of print credits free to their students.