Access student email on your
Android phone or tablet
Follow these steps to set up email access
The order some of these setting appear in may vary between different devices:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Email or Exchange
- or instead open Email then choose Settings, then Add account
It makes your email more secure by giving us the ability to remote wipe your device if it's lost or stolen. This would mean losing all data on the device. We need this option to make sure University data isn't compromised.
If you have done all this and seem to get stuck on a loading screen:
- Tap the menu icon on the top left of the screen (three parallel lines)
- Go to the setting menu
- Select the Kent account
- You should now be prompted for a security update
- Your emails should start appearing.
If these settings don't work for your device, you could try these IMAP settings