Library User Panel (LUP)
Terms of reference and membership
Terms of reference
- To inform the Information Services Board on needs of Library Users as they relate to policy matters.
- To inform the Director of Information Services on user needs as they relate to the management of information resources and provision of Library services.
- To advise on improvements to all aspects of Library collections and services.
- To receive and consider reports from the Library.
- To report to the Information Services Board.
- Chair: Nominated ISB representative
- Shadow chair: Nominated student representative
- Assistant Director: Library Collections
- Assistant Director: Customer Support
- Head of Academic Liaison
- Head of Collections Management (or Head of Special Collections)
- Front Line Services Manager
- Research rep from each Academic Faculty - see library rep role descriptions
- Teaching rep from each Academic Faculty - see library rep role descriptions
- Representative from the Student Union
- Four student representatives:
- postgraduate research
- undergraduate full-time
- undergraduate part-time
- One representative from each of the following special interest groups:
- Student Support and Wellbeing
- Research and Enterprise
- Drill Hall Library Manager