Pre-Master's Graduate Diploma (GDip) programme for international students
New structure for 2019-20
We are currently implementing changes to our Pre-Master's Programme for the 2019-20 academic year to enable progression to a wider range of postgraduate programmes, and will update the information below as soon as this has been completed. If you have any questions about this please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose Us?
- an internationally recognised course with high quality teaching in all areas
- Kent is part of the University Pathway Alliance (UPA), which prioritises excellence in academic provision and the support of students
- taught on the Canterbury campus, situated close to London and Europe
- a welcoming international campus environment with on campus accommodation offered to all new International Pathway students
- access to Kent’s extensive study support, welfare, computing, sports and leisure facilities and a wide choice of clubs and societies
- A specialliy designed Personal Development Planning programme to help you manage your learning, succeed academically, think about work experience and plan your career
- a structured programme of personal and academic support, including an Academic Adviser who can advise you on your academic decisions throughout the year
- An opportunity to gain experience of your intended postgraduate degree programme by attending additional skills-based sessions
- an active social programme to help you become familiar with the University and the local environment, including a special Welcome Week in September with a ‘meet and greet’ at the airport, a welcome dinner, and trips to local attractions
- the opportunity to study languages other than English through our Language Express programme
- The opportunity to take a Study Plus course for no extra fee