Pre-Master's Graduate Diploma (GDip) programme for international students
Our January-start Pre-Master's in Business, Management and Finance enables you to gain a Graduate Diploma (GDip) and qualify for entry onto a selection of postgraduate business degree programmes in the following academic year.
It offers you the opportunity to develop your independent study and research skills through a combination of subject-specific modules. In addition, you will have the opportunity to improve your English language proficiency with our English and academic skills modules.
Why Choose Us?
- an internationally recognised course with high quality teaching in all areas
- Kent is part of the University Pathway Alliance (UPA), which prioritises excellence in academic provision and the support of students
- taught on the Canterbury campus, situated close to London and Europe
- a welcoming international campus environment with on campus accommodation offered to all new International Pathway students
- access to Kent’s extensive study support, welfare, computing, sports and leisure facilities and a wide choice of clubs and societies
- A specialliy designed Personal Development Planning programme to help you manage your learning, succeed academically, think about work experience and plan your career
- a structured programme of personal and academic support, including an Academic Adviser who can advise you on your academic decisions throughout the year
- An opportunity to gain experience of your intended postgraduate degree programme by attending additional skills-based sessions
- an active social programme to help you become familiar with the University and the local environment, including a special Welcome Week in September with a ‘meet and greet’ at the airport, a welcome dinner, and trips to local attractions
- the opportunity to study languages other than English through our Language Express programme
- The opportunity to take a Study Plus course for no extra fee