At the Hub for Innovation and Enterprise we recognise that industry gain real value by engaging with our innovators of tomorrow, our students. The ability to present real world challenges to a cohort of students to gain fresh new thinking to challenges, allowing students to undertake invaluable real world experience, results in a true win:win for all parties.
We create teams of under graduate students, post graduate students and postdoctoral researchers to collaborate with industry mentors to innovatively and creatively plan business impact for real inventions through to identifying new product lines or services, bringing together students from across the insitution and from all disciplines.
Check out our Innovation Pathway section to find the most suitable pathway for you.
- Access to students from over 20 academic schools and centres across the University
- Multidisciplinary teams bringing a range of skills and expertise
- Forge further links with the University
- Develop projects which could increase productivity, grow sales, reduce costs through to developing new products & services
- Gain Employability Points
- Develop commercial skills
- Think innovatively
- Enhance your CV with tangible projects undertaken
- Work alongside industry mentors
- Stand out from the crowd