Dissolution of the society and distribution of assets
- The procedures described in Article 16, sections 1, 2, 3 and 5 are applicable to a decision by the General Assembly to dissolve the society.
- The General Assembly determines the use, as far as possible in keeping with the aims of the society, of any remaining assets.
- The board executes the distribution of assets.
- Following the decision to dissolve, the society remains active as long as necessary to distribute the assets. During distribution, the statutes remain in use as long as necessary.
- Distribution stops when no more assets are available for distribution.
- Books and various other possessions of the society must be kept for 10 years following dissolution. A custodian of the possessions will be chosen by the board.