Staff Immigration

Validity of passports and travel documents

From 1 July 2021 all non-UK and non-Irish documentation must be current which includes:

  • Immigration status document;
  • Passport

UK Immigration endorsements in an expired passport are not acceptable.  Individuals are required to transfer their visa to a new passport (if applying outside of the UK) or apply for a Biometric Immigration Document.

Individuals must not commence employment until acceptable documentation is produced.

Immigration - © University of Kent

The Registry, The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 824998

Last Updated: 11/04/2022

Banner Image: Anne Worner