© University of Kent - Contact | Feedback | Legal | FOI | Cookies
Working for Kent Hospitality
Kent Hspitality provides housekeeping, catering, bar and reception services. We manage residential accommodation throughout the University’s Canterbury and Medway campuses for over 6,500 students and in vacation periods operate a thriving conference and events business.
Our achievements include:
- Won 'Street Food Award' at the 2022 U Dine Awards
- Won 'Marketing Award' at the 2022 Public Sector Catering Awards
- Four-Five star campus accommodation rating from VisitEngland
- Named ‘Best University Accommodation for Groups’ in 2020 forthe thirteen consecutive year at the Group Travel Awards
- Named 'Member of the Year' at the 2019 TUCO (The University Caterers Organisation) Awards.
- 'Outstanding University Housing Office' 2019 honourable mention from the Class of 2020
- CUBO 'Commercial University of the Year 2018'
- Won 'Student Accommodation Team of the Year (Universities)' at the 2017 Property Week Student Accommodation Awards
Such success has only been possible with the commitment of each of our 260 full and part-time employees, all of whom are committed to delivering the best possible customer service with passion, pride and professionalism.
Our staff are our greatest asset and the department offers a comprehensive programme of training and development to ensure that each individual’s personal goals and ambitions can be realised.
It is a great place to work; people are very friendly and the management are approachable