What you can do at the Tonbridge Centre Library
If you're a Kent student or staff member, you can:
- read books and journals
- borrow books
- order books to be delivered from other University of Kent libraries
You need your KentOne card to use the Library.
The Tonbridge Centre Library is unstaffed: please phone 01732 35 2316 or email email@example.com to check if the Library is open before you make a journey.
If you're a student or staff, you can:
- borrow items from the Tonbridge Centre Library
- order items from the Templeman and Drill Hall libraries to be delivered to Tonbridge, using the Place Reservation button in LibrarySearch
- return items borrowed from any University of Kent library: when the library is open, use the self-service machine; when it's closed, use the drop-box at reception.
Use LibrarySearch to search for items. Material housed at Tonbridge is labelled Tonbridge Centre Library and can be found on the shelf by its classmark.
Other ways to find material:
- subject guides: navigate online and printed resources by subject
- A-Z of e-resources: use databases to find and access material for essays and dissertations
- journals: information about print and e-journals in the Library; search the database by journal title to access full-text content from thousands of journals
- newspaper resources: the library has access to many current UK and international newpapers as well as newspaper archives
If what you need isn’t at Kent
Our University of Kent libraries may not have all the material you want to consult, especially if you're doing research. If you have identified resources elsewhere that you need to look at, you can:
Find the Tonbridge Centre
Tonbridge Centre Library and Information Services
University of Kent Tonbridge Centre
First Floor, Block A
KCC Adult Education Building
Kent TN9 1TG
There is no student parking, but we are close to public car parks, bus routes and Tonbridge railway station.
- For any enquiries about borrowing or your library account, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All library and IT contacts
Tonbridge Centre student administration
Karon Kullman - Senior Clerical Officer
Esther van Hout - Business Development Manager
- Tonbridge: 01732 35 2316
- Canterbury: 01227 82 4990
Find out all the ways you can get in touch.