Microsoft Teams is a shared space for conversations, file storage and teamwork. Teams can contain members inside and outside the University.
What Teams offers
- Have ongoing conversations organised by topic
- Run online meetings that can be recorded for playback later
- Store files for others to access and collaborate on files in real time
Access Teams online from anywhere with any device: there's no need to use the VPN from off campus.
What this guide covers
- Accessing Teams: how to download and log in
- Request and create a new team: request and set up a new team
- Channels: why use them and how to set them up
- Chat/call with text, audio or video: contact anyone at Kent (staff or student)
- Schedule and run meetings: tips on presenting slides and running webinars
- Share files and collaborate to make full use of team working