Eliot College

The longest established College, founded in 1965, is named after the poet and playwright T S Eliot.

T S Eliot is linked to Canterbury through the play 'Murder in the Cathedral', which narrates the events leading up to the murder of Archbishop Thomas Becket in Canterbury Cathedral in 1170.

Magnificent views of the town and Cathedral can be seen from the dining hall windows.

Eliot College [map]

Master

Stephen Burke
Room: W4.6
Eliot College
Switchboard: 01227 764000 Ext 3320 
Email: S.R.Burke@kent.ac.uk

Master’s Office and College Support Coordinator

Meredith Johnson
Room: W4.9
Eliot College
Tel: 01227 823141
Email: eliotmastersoffice@kent.ac.uk

Last updated