Former students are entitled to a range of benefits from around Kent.
- Careers help does not end when you leave the University! You can use the Careers and Employability Services for three years after graduating
- Return to study at Kent and receive a 10% discount on tuition feesfor the first year of a full-time course
- Receive a 50% discount on joining the Templeman Library under the external borrower scheme. Borrow up to 10 books at a time for only £30 for three years
- Library membership is also available at the Drill Hall Library. Borrow up to five ordinary or 7-day loan items from the Drill Hall's stock at a time for £50 per year
- Receive discounted membership to the Sport Centre to enjoy the wide range of sports and activities that Kent Sport has to offer
- Get alumni access to The Venue. Bring your expired student ID and a government approved photo ID. If you are unable to bring your expired student card, contact us for proof you studied here
- In response to popular demand from alumni and friends of Kent, the University has introduced a new range of gifts and branded memorabilia