- Advanced Training courses are bookable on a first-come/first served basis. Please check the Advanced Training webpage to see exact dates when courses are running. Booking will close a week before the course is due to run.
- If you find that you can no longer attend a course, it is extremely important to cancel your booking by emailing email@example.com. Please note that late cancellations or failures to attend will be noted and will impact upon your ability to attend further Kent courses. This is especially important on oversubscribed courses when there is a waiting list.
- If you wish to cancel a booking you must send us notice of your cancellation in email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this notice is received less than a week before the course is due to run (i.e. after the booking closing date), you will be liable to pay the full fee for the course. Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early leavers in any circumstances. Please note that non-attendance due to illness or other personal or professional reasons may not provide a right to a refund or rebooking. Such instances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis (please contact email@example.com).
- Refunds will be processed as soon as possible following cancellation, and in any case within 30 days of the date notice of cancellation was received. Refunds will usually be made by the same method as the original payment.
- If we have to postpone an event or change its location we will notify you by email as soon as possible and provide you with a new date and/or location for the delivery of the event.
- In exceptional circumstances we may alter the content of the event or arrange an alternative speaker. We reserve the right to do this without notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel up to 10 days before the event, course or conference is due to take place if there are not sufficient delegates booked to attend. In the event of such a cancellation we will:
(a) endeavour to contact you by email to inform you of the cancellation;
(b) publicise the cancellation on our website;
(c) refund the price of the event to you.
- You are responsible for checking for details of any cancellation before travelling. We are not responsible for any travel or accommodation costs incurred as a result of the cancellation.