Postgraduate Experience Awards
Turning great ideas into reality!
Do you have a great idea for a postgraduate event? Apply for funding through the Postgraduate Experience Awards and it could turn into reality!
Funding of up to £1,500 can be awarded for applications to run events or projects which have an interdisciplinary and/or external focus and will build the postgraduate community at Kent. All events or projects must take place at Kent and be held by the end of the academic year it was awarded. These events are run by postgraduates, for postgraduates, on a voluntary basis.
(Please note that the Postgraduate Experience Award is not able to support applications for catering unless as an integral part of a wider PG project)
How to apply
Eligibility: Applications for funding are invited from postgraduates (both taught and research) and postdoctoral researchers (up to 2 years). Further details on the selection criteria are available on the application form.
- Applicants for the second round 2017-18 Postgraduate Experience Awards can apply by completing the application form here
- The deadline for applications is Friday 27 April 2018.
How to apply
Please contact Deborah Molloy at email@example.com with any queries.
Second Round Winners
- Naomi Woods will be bringing Jack Tan's Karaoke Court to campus.
First Round Winners
- Julia Peters and her team for their "Heritage Walks" project, taking students out for some educational fresh air in the Kentish environment
- Dominique Carlini-Versini and Mylene Branco won a contribution towards their Bodies in Trouble Film Festival. Read report here
Photo Gallery (Previous Winners)