The following sections comprise the University Regulations for Students and Academic Regulations for the University of Kent.
Regulations for Students
Student Charter and Regulations for Students
Policies and Procedures
- Respect at Kent, Appendix 1, Appendix 2, Appendix 3, Appendix 4
- Student Complaints Procedure
- University Policy Statement concerning Alcohol
- University Policy Statement concerning Drugs
- Current Support to Study Procedure, Former Support to Study Procedure
- Support to Study Policy and Procedure
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Student Enrolment Privacy Notice
- Information Note for Students taking University Programmes at Partner Institutions
- Debt Management Procedure
- Take Down Procedure (regarding copyright and other legal concerns relating to University web pages)
- Students taking University programmes at Partner Colleges and Validated Institutions should read the Information Note given on the Regulations for students page.
- Wherever words signifying the masculine gender occur in these Regulations and other documents, they should be taken to include the feminine gender.
- Please note: not all of these sections are published by the same University department or section so you will be redirected to other websites by these links.
- General enquiries may be directed to the Council Secretariat, Registry (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).